Skirt and bag, vintage. Tee, Urbn. Jacket, F21. Shoes, Bebe.
Neophyte to the blogosphere that I am, I am simultaneously delighted and surprised to be tagged by The Glossy to reveal 7 randoms about the old self. Since I did a bag-unveiling at least semi-recently, I’ll keep this more general.
1. I like to eat everything out of big mugs with long spoons.
2. I am currently horrifically addicted to Nestle peppermint mocha creamer. Don’t worry, I don’t drink it straight (yet), but did stock up since the morons at Nestle have deemed it a seasonal product. If there is no coffee present, into hot chocolate it goes.
3. My boyfriend and I have seen the movie Madagascar (yes, the cartoon about zoo animals) 5 times. Sometimes we dance around at the end.
4. I’m okay with the general concept of socks but can’t STAND to wear them when I’m in the house.
5. I am convinced I can singlehandedly teach my boyfriend French and test him regularly with vocabulary flashcards.
6. I love driving with the windows down and the heater on full blast.
7. I used to live in Tokyo, then Hong Kong when I was little, the latter of which gave me a temporary British accent. I still don’t like to say “tomato” the American way.
all pics from thefashionspot
Not even meaning to, I picked out an outfit that (minus the boots) cost me about $10. And the boots were even obtained on clearance at Marshall’s (yes apparently stores as lowbrow as Marshalls have clearances)…oh the joys of being frugal to balance out the handbag binges.
Flannel shirt, secondhand. Dress, vintage Ferre. Boots, some Italian brand. Tights, F21. Bag, likely faux Chanel.