My day in Madrid in photos..a mega-caloric mocha, walking in Parque del Retiro, a long lunch with Nylon and Marie Claire, and finding the perfect leather skinnies at Mango…and a new bucket bag from a small shop called Bimba and Lola. Now heading to the Mango show and then to New York tomorrow morning!
1. view from the Prince Park Tower Tokyo hotel
2. surprise dinner guest, photographer Yasumasa Yonehara
3. Miu Miu store in Aoyama with Yukiko and Takako from Elle, within lies the most ideal pair of leopard print ankle boots imaginable
4. random desolation
5. Chun Li buns
6. colorful bikes by Shiba Park
7. breakfast on the 33rd floor
8. current favorites in a cab through Omotesando: Obakki cowl bag, vintage/Dannijo/Forever 21/vintage rings, vintage scarf, Alexander Wang dress
Late night sushi, wet streets, layered necklaces, Rick Owens at Joan Shepp, Di Bruno Bros. iced coffee, wandering UO’s headquarters, my favorite tshirt, picnics in bed, drinks at the crypt-like Franklin, wispy knits, dinners with the Free People crew, weathered buildings, and airport sunrises and sunsets.