New York, September 9-17, photography by Colin and me
1. view from the Prince Park Tower Tokyo hotel
2. surprise dinner guest, photographer Yasumasa Yonehara
3. Miu Miu store in Aoyama with Yukiko and Takako from Elle, within lies the most ideal pair of leopard print ankle boots imaginable
4. random desolation
5. Chun Li buns
6. colorful bikes by Shiba Park
7. breakfast on the 33rd floor
8. current favorites in a cab through Omotesando: Obakki cowl bag, vintage/Dannijo/Forever 21/vintage rings, vintage scarf, Alexander Wang dress
Late night sushi, wet streets, layered necklaces, Rick Owens at Joan Shepp, Di Bruno Bros. iced coffee, wandering UO’s headquarters, my favorite tshirt, picnics in bed, drinks at the crypt-like Franklin, wispy knits, dinners with the Free People crew, weathered buildings, and airport sunrises and sunsets.
Some shots from my trip to Japan a couple weeks ago: shooting with Mercury Duo and ViVi, making the most out of my proximity to Topshop and Opening Ceremony, wandering around Shibuya with my mom, breaking in my Obakki zipper bag, testing as many different coffee drinks from 7-11 as possible, jewelry I picked up along Takeshita-Dori, cheesy grins with Osami Yabuta, the wall collage that ViVi made from my blog photos, Shibuya by night, and baggage claim to mark the end.
Going back to Tokyo is always so amazing it almost feels like a relief..every time I come home I feel a little empty for a few days as I transition back. Depressing huh. But I’m working on figuring it out to where I can spend a lot more time in Japan..I’ll keep you guys posted!