- I get a lot of questions about my bra choices..I lean towards no wire, triangle silhouettes, bondage-y elastic, and thin straps. From left to right: Forever 21, H&M, Lux, and Alexander Wang. I’m dreaming about this one by Savant.
- Chocolate mint tea and my favorite vintage necklace.
- Thrifted shoes..the only way I can make sense of them is to look at them as trimmed down cowboy boots. I will love them more once they stop giving me blisters.
- Keeping jewelry on the kitchen counter makes it easy to accessorize on the way out the door. Though your boyfriend might not appreciate the perpetual tiny bit of extra clutter.
- My three favorite OPI nail polishes – Got the Blues for Red, Light My Sapphire, and My Private Jet. This hasn’t changed in the past two years.
- This Forever 21 shorts romper I bought last spring is just so pretty.
- Current shoe rack.
- The magazines I keep by the couch. My favorites right now are Russh, Jalouse, and Vivi.
- More things to grab on the way out.
I just bought this bracelet on eBay in gunmetal and silver..can’t wait to get it.
(Topshop, Alexander Wang)
What I’d love to wear under everything this spring..both sold out of course.
Super old Vogue Paris shots of the gorgeous Laetitia Casta..
Loving the jewelry at madeherthink…
Unspeakably beautiful Givenchy vest via Luisaviaroma.
Rad..longtime readers might remember me buying a pair of white Docs last year that I never bothered to return..might have to dig them up.
Natasha in neon at Narciso.
Someone please remind me who this knit is by so I can drool all over it more specifically.
Wow to this dress I missed on eBay..
And finally the AMAZING LANVIN platform sandals that Lucrecia from fashionispoison sent me..I’m still in shock that I can wear them..so much so that I’m kind of scared of them. Worn here with the American Apparel mesh dress, one of my latest AA acquisitions along with the oversized sheer T. Thank you Lucrecia and have fun in NYC!
I have jewelry scattered all around our place..necklaces hanging from metal trees, bracelets crammed up unused shelving hangers, mirrored jewelry boxes. But most of my current loves end up in this silver tray I picked up at Goodwill. Makes it less prone to being kicked around by Kumo, the more rambunctious of our two cats. I swear he had to have been a soccer player in a previous life the way he takes joy in batting just about everything around.
Most everything is vintage/secondhand, a couple pieces from Forever 21..then my beloved Korcula necklace and Elizabeth and James knuckle ring.
I do an immense amount of pretend shopping for my non-eBay job, which frequently results in me buying things I never would have otherwise (most recently: Kain tops) and discovering odd little lines, or, actually, big lines that I’m clueless about for whatever reason. I first noticed Iwona Ludyga’s jewelry by way of the twig-inspired bracelet, it’s organic design and rather delicate wood nymph-ish feel appealing to me so much that I would consider forgoing my usual armful of wrist-gear to focus attention on it. Further exploration turned up a gorgeous chain-linked double ring (please ignore the model’s pretty scary talons), a horizontal horn necklace, and a couple well done scapular-inspired pieces (is it weird to anyone else that these are becoming trendy?). I just might try out the bracelet, but what I’m really irrationally lusting after is the Electric Feathers chain vest that Susie posted earlier this week…