Kristin gave me a bottle of her new nail polish to play with. Following up winter’s poison-looking Dickweed shade..here is Jizz. Read more about it here, here, and here.
Also pictured: my new skull ring courtesy of Leviticus (better shots to come), Grey Ant Status shades, and Urbn headscarf.
01/03/2010, details, jewelry
(that cross ring from Forever 21 + one day’s necessities)
Somebody asked me where my iPhone case is from – it’s the Incase Slider and I love it.
20/01/2010, details, jewelry, la
1. Lara Vincent headdress, vintage bags, belt, and necklace
2. Pamela Love x Zac Posen earrings + red velvet cupcake at Toast
Current favorite accessories. I picked up these earrings last week during a trip to Opening Ceremony..it was a close call between them and a pair of exaggeratedly wide legged Chloe Sevigny x OC trousers but those were a bit too big at the waist so morning glory earrings it was. Now I’m only a possibly mismatched faux hair headband, an armor choker, and a swipe of orange-y lipstick away from the complete look. It’s good to have impossible dreams, don’t you think? And I figured my favorite clutch discovery of all time needed to be shown in a bit more detail..the funniest thing about it is that its pleather composition is offset by the most intricate distinct medallions that have some pretty good weight to them. It came with this horrible little thin strap that I hacked off as soon as something sharp presented itself and actually I’m now reminded that I wanted to replace it with a chain so I could wear it across the body. Mostly because round things are easier to lose than rectangular things.
I was getting ready to leave the house tonight and noticed the fast fading sun hitting my dresser in a strangely heavenly way. I had enough time to take three pictures before the marine layer enveloped it and altered everything.
Gotten a lot of jewelry questions lately so here we go:
- the studded/stackable rings are from Forever 21..bought last winter I think?
- the knuckle ring and cross earrings are Elizabeth and James, absolute staples
- the blue shield ring I bought at a ramshackle store on the PCH
- the watch (I use the term loosely since I haven’t actually taken it to someone who can make it functional since buying it) is vintage..probably the only watch I’ve ever liked in my life, I’m largely uninterested in knowing what time it is
- the interlocking/woven-look ring is on semi-permanent borrow from my beloved Kristin
- and since I’m morbidly addicted to the stuff, here’s what I’m contemplating right now: free people crystal palace ring + pamela love cross ring + iosselliani feather cuff