- I get a lot of questions about my bra choices..I lean towards no wire, triangle silhouettes, bondage-y elastic, and thin straps. From left to right: Forever 21, H&M, Lux, and Alexander Wang. I’m dreaming about this one by Savant.
- Chocolate mint tea and my favorite vintage necklace.
- Thrifted shoes..the only way I can make sense of them is to look at them as trimmed down cowboy boots. I will love them more once they stop giving me blisters.
- Keeping jewelry on the kitchen counter makes it easy to accessorize on the way out the door. Though your boyfriend might not appreciate the perpetual tiny bit of extra clutter.
- My three favorite OPI nail polishes – Got the Blues for Red, Light My Sapphire, and My Private Jet. This hasn’t changed in the past two years.
- This Forever 21 shorts romper I bought last spring is just so pretty.
- Current shoe rack.
- The magazines I keep by the couch. My favorites right now are Russh, Jalouse, and Vivi.
- More things to grab on the way out.