(Ungaro chained knit hoodie, Erin x RVCA tshirt, vintage belt, secondhand shorts, Doc Martens)
Some of you have asked me about the recent unfolding of events at Ungaro..all I’m going to say is that it’s unfortunate and I’ll support Esteban in whatever endeavor he takes on next.
(Topshop tshirt, Morgan de Toi skirt, Emma Cook for Topshop boots, vintage necklaces, Noir studded bracelet)
Sunday. Waking up slowly and sweetly/peppermint soap/oatmeal with peaches/coral nail polish/new blue ring/car wash/swap meet/Peruvian ceviche/melon hookah/orange sunset at the beach/living room party/homemade popcorn/watching the history channel/feeding the cats/the end. Perfect.
From Jalouse March 09. Love everything here. I got this issue when I was in Paris but if anyone knows how I can buy Jalouse from California I will love you forever.
(RVCA dress, H&M lace triangle bralette, Forever 21 white feather earrings and necklace turned chain harness, Noir stud bracelet, secondhand wrap sweater, Aldo cutout boots)
- About a hundred years late on the body chain bandwagon..I ordered this necklace from Forever 21 and when I tried it on it struck me as being one simple step away from a whole new piece. I attached the sides with an old chain from another necklace and I think I’ll just have to leave it this way.
- Made an attempt at a foolish bang blending trick and ended up bobby pinning again. Meanwhile I’m still overdosing on the vitamins you guys recommended..though witnessing Kristen Stewart’s Joan Jett transformation has given me a whole new perspective…I still love you Kristen.
- Colin and I were kind of early to meet up for dinner (at a really good vegetarian restaurant..Jyoti Bihanga) and walked around the block to try to take some photos. The light coming through this old Tibetan shop was just unreal.
- Thank you for all the love on shoptoast! Sent out about 40 packages today. Even I didn’t think I had this much stuff lying around.
- Wore this sweater in honor of all the random pr emails I’ve been getting about the new Missoni hotel in Edinburgh..really? I guess I would check it out if I was in the area…one of my best friends does live there and I figure I have to visit her at some point. Plus I really want to see a moor.
(Erin x RVCA tshirt, Stolen Girlfriend’s Club jeans, Marni wedges, borrowed from bf necklace, vintage cuff)
Quite seriously the most creative jeans I’ve seen, let alone touched, these have a double layered front which allow the shredding to get drastic. Stolen Girlfriend’s Club has been getting a lot of attention on the blogs and for good reason, they push the boundaries with a fresh eye resulting in pieces that are just unique enough to make you do a double take and figure out exactly what it is you’re looking at.
As an aside, I realized when making my way to my dresser last night and being waylaid by mountains of clothes and drawers that wouldn’t shut that it’s time for some whittling. The goal = being able to have all my clothing folded/hung/somehow organized at once. I’ll still be doing the vintage on eBay but for Topshop, American Apparel, random heels etc etc shoptoast is the answer.