Both Wang and Isabel Marant are to thank for introducing the idea of sweats being appropriate for wearing outside the house..so yeah pretty comfortable.
- FINALLY wearing the Topshop sweater I bought last year, it reminds me of Waterworld..as horrible as that movie is I’m totally into the idea of looking like an apocalyptic pirate. Favorite part = sticking my thumbs through the holes.
- mesh bodysuit is perfect under most everything
- I cut off these shorts to make them more me, ie. microscopic
- Thanks to Lisa from luxeshop for the talon necklace, check out her shop to see the cool details
- These Aldo wedges are ridiculously comfortable due to adjustable tie straps and the slightly lower than usual heel..must try with tights
- Really wishing I was in Hawaii right now..chilling on an empty beach with Colin on the North Shore in a non-existent bikini with a stash of hurricane popcorn before getting caught in a tropical downpour..okay daydreaming over..